Friday, October 21, 2011

Evaluation .

I give myself a rating of a 5 .


Investigation ;
          I rate myself a 5 in my investigation , because i was able to get alot of information for the game I was designing . Although in future reffrence I will look for even more ideas and ways of making my investigation alot better .


Design ;
          I rate myself a 4 in design . While working in design I really did not show my full potential on what I could do . When it comes to another project I will hope to do design alot better than how I did it this time .


Plan ;
          I rate myself a 4 in plan . I give myself this rating because in plan i only thought about wether the project will be good and not about if it will help the little 6th graders out with understanding the design cycle .


Create ;

No comments:

Post a Comment